DATA & RESEARCH ANALYST
DATA & RESEARCH ANALYST (Northern Cape)
Job title: Data & Research Analyst
Location: In and around Noupoort, Northern Cape
Level: Junior to mid-level
Salary: Market-related, dependent on previous experience
Position type: Contractual with opportunities for follow-up projects
Start: 1 October 2022
Application deadline: Friday 23 September 2022, 5pm
Scaled Impact is a project development and strategic advisory company based in Johannesburg and Berlin. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise. Founded in 2016 we have a series of projects across Southern Africa that we are managing to prove concept, attract funding and take to commercial scale.
Our projects are selected to:
– Develop efficient agriculture and manufacturing businesses in Africa
– Link small-scale and emerging farmers to large-scale markets
– Implement full circular economy management and methods
– Develop highly transparent and effective supply chains
We also advise several large companies and government departments on issues of development strategy.
Project and Job Specifications
This is an agricultural community project that will deliver long-term growth of small-scale livestock farmers. Livestock farming plays a critical economic and social role in the Northern Cape.
We are looking for a junior to mid-level analyst to join our team on a 3-month contract.
The person we are looking for is:
– Based in and around Noupoort in the Northern Cape
– Fluent in Afrikaans and English
– Experience in or comfortable with community research and direct community interviews
– A background in agriculture, economics or social sciences
– Highly motivated and wanting to make a social contribution
– Self-motivating and able to work without great direct oversight
– Able to write, with a good grasp of Microsoft Office products, mainly Word and Excel
– Commercially aware. Some understanding of economics, business and marketing is valuable
Salary is market-related.
Please send your CV and a 1 page cover letter to Kim Sanssoucie at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: Analyst Northern Cape